Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tired of Waiting... this gave me peace this morning...

I receive this literally...

Romans 8: 24
That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother (I will not be diminished by the waiting). We are enlarged in the waiting (Enlarge me, O God, in the spirit, as in the obvious-lol). We, of course, don’t see what is enlarging us.
(we can now through the amazing technology of 4-d!!) 25 But the longer we wait, the larger we become- (yep!), and the more joyful our expectancy (I receive that in faith that I become MORE joyful in the expectancy...).
26
Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. (I LOVE THIS!!! I have been sighing and groaning a lot lately!!!)
27 He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God.- (Thank you Holy Spirit! I need this and rely on this at this time when I am so tired, I can't get much done, when my hormones are raging so strong, that I do that which I hate- as though watching someone else do it, and when lack of sleep has led me to the edge of what I think I can handle.)

I receive it, and I pass it along to you...

:)

God is good, all the time. And I have always felt that there is an extra portion of grace for those of us in this particular season of life, now I REALLY believe it!

No comments: